Skip to main content


The sky out my window the other night. I'm not one of these people who can write really witty articles to amuse the masses, but when I see beauty I admire it. This to me seems like a painting, and worthy of sharing.
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Synaesthetic Ramblings

I'm listening to The Cure - Disintegrated. It's kind of light pink and dull blue with a fizzyness over the colours like bubbles on the top of a stream of water, or tiny stars peaking through a misty/ foggy night. Some of the songs have a yellow stream flowing through the pink and blue. Recently found out I only have colours on guitar chords and music played on guitars, but none whatsoever on piano chords. It was a bit dissapointing. But I guess since a lot of people don't hear colour at all, I should see myself as lucky.